Can't sign into Xbox Live

Starting yesterday when I try to sign in on my xbox, it's asking me to sign in with my email and password in order to check security and whatnot. The problem with this is that the email account associated with my xbox live account (It's a different account than the one I'm using right now) is that it's been *** down by windows live last year due to some sort of hacking business.

None of the options to retrieve the account are possible and I've tried numerous times to retrieve it using the other methods with no success. So basically accessing the email account attached to that profile is impossible. This hasn't impaired me from playing on xbox live until they needed me to sign in with account and password yesterday, and I entered the data they said that they couldn't access my email account, and now I can't sign in to xbox live. 

I still have months of Gold time left, and I was wondering if there's any way to keep playing over xbox live without needing to enter the suspended email account.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The best solution i can think of if you have not already called, is to call customer service and see if they can change it for you manually.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.