Can't Sign in....

Last night at 11:36 P.m.(Pacific Standard Time, West Coast) I changed my name and when I clicked continue to confirm it said there was a problem and on the dashboard, it wouldn't show my avatar, gamer pic, gamerscore, or my theme. I signed out and tried to sign back in and it gave me a message saying "Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE. So I recovered my account and I want to say about 80% through recovering it said Xbox LIVE sign and account recovery unavailable. Please try again later" So I went to bed and I got up this morning at 6:00 a.m. (PST, West Coast) and I tried it and same thing happened so I tried it just now and its still not working. I got on here and it says there is a service alert I checked support found my problem and all it says to do is wait patiently...I have been waiting fairly paitently and I seem to the only or one of the only one with this problem. So I am wondering why I still can't sign in. Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

oh this glitch... I would sugest you call xbox support they will try to fix it them selfs it will take a long time if your not patient then get a new console and recover it on there that will fix it immediately this happened to me as well  

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you try recovering on a different console? Have you tried to completely delete the profile (profile only, not items) from your console before recovering? Do this, clear the system cache, restart the console, and then try to recover.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.