Can't sign in using the internet I've already signed in with several times before

So a couple of hours ago I got disconnected from Xbox live, it was a little strange as my internet was working fine and everything else like my phone and tablet could connect without any problems. At first I didn't think much of it and tried signing in, but it had removed my connection from the console all together and when I pressed on the add wireless connection, clicked on my internet and typed in my password it told me that my password was wrong despite the fact that I copied it exactly how it is on my router! I've been trying to sign in non stop ever since it started, my connection isn't the problem though, it feels like the problem is Microsoft calling me a liar and denying me access to the Xbox live that I paid for! If any of you have had this problem and managed to get around it I would love to hear how you did it, thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I would also like to mention that this is happening on my Xbox one console, my 360 is letting me sign in just fine like everything else

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It sounds like the Xbox has a update for you to apply. If it's an update pending for your console it will not let you sign in until you update the Xbox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.