Can't Sign in to XBOX LIVE

App games reverted to beginning. Can't sign in except for ScrableJax. All game play lost, everything. I have windows 8.1 on PC. To get here I had to use the internet route. Can't go to the store either or rate any game app's. What updated messed this up. Microsoft Solitaire says that I no longer had to sign in to play. And it's not my connections either!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there NineNine,

Really sorry to hear you're having issues with your Games App.

If you're not showing that saved data than it may not be able to be restored.

For not being able to access the store or rate games, I would suggest that you try deleting the Games app and then reinstalling it. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You don't understand. There was an update that went through. Lets you sign in without being connected to XBOX live. The 3 apps that I mostly play all day are AlphaJax, Microsoft Solitaire and Microsoft Mahjong. I have 11 XBOX app's presently that I am using. Now I Can't even sign in in them. All it says is signing in. If I click on it after hours of it saying signing in It says not signed in with an X. I keep getting pop-ups saying for scores to count to sign in. I have windows 8.1 on PC. I could only get here via the internet. I can go the games, (via the internet) but I can't view any games nothing. I get blank screen with spinning dots! XBOX game apps are my favorite to play. The only one that isn't affected is the AlphaJax one. Up in games I still have my achievements earned. In the App's They all have reset or you can't get past the sign in screen pop up (Asphalt7).

Sorry this didn't help.

I have been at this all night. I uninstalled all eleven app's. I reinstalled all except on the last two I get the same error message. I restarted my computer and tried again. The two I paid for. They are Asphalt7: Heat and Adera. The error code is  0X80080207. I have all my medals and achievements that I earned for all app's. In reinstalling app's I can use the sore app to get to the store again. Do you have a clue what the code means? I have all my updates for apps and the computer. I am at a loss what to do next.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for providing that error code, Nine. Unfortunately this one's a bit beyond us. It looks to be more related to the platform, and the folks who know most about that can be found on the Answers team over at Microsoft Support. Please let them know that error code and what you've tried so far! They'll be able to offer the best assistance on this particular issue.

Sorry this didn't help.