Can't sign in to xbox live

I cant sing in to xbox live anymore, i get all kinds of error codes, such as "80004005" "8115190b" and most often "80072ee2" I have formatted my xbox and I have tried to download my profile but its not working. It starts to download the profile but it ends at some point every time. I hope someone has a solution for my problem. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:
Error code 80004005 occurs when you try to access the Games Store or the Apps Store after you sign in to Xbox LIVE
Overview

If you see error code 80004005 when you try to access the Games Store or the Apps Store after you sign in to Xbox LIVE, it means that you cannot access the Games Store or the Apps Store through your Xbox 360 console.

Read this page to learn more about error code 80004005 and what you can do about it.

On this page
Error code and message

Error code 80004005 is preceded by the following message:

Can't retrieve information from Xbox LIVE. Please try again later. 
Status code: 80004005

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that you cannot access the Games Store or the Apps Store through your Xbox 360 console.

Some Internet connection types and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) cannot provide access to the Games Store or the Apps Store.

Note We are aware of this issue and working with the affected ISPs to resolve the problem.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Use the Xbox LIVE Marketplace on Xbox.com

You can purchase items from Xbox.com and add them to your console’s download queue. Here’s how:

1. Visit Xbox.com.
  2. In the upper-right corner, click Sign In.
  3. Type the email address and password that you used when you signed up for Xbox LIVE. 
    Note This is your Microsoft account.
  4. Click Games, and then browse the games, add-ons, or avatar items to find something you want to download.
  5. Click Download to Xbox 360.

The next time you turn on your console, the content will start downloading on your console.

Solution 2: Use a different Internet connection

Connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet at another location that uses a different ISP. For example, take the console to a friend’s house and connect to the Internet there.

Status code 80072EE2 occurs when you try to buy content on Xbox LIVE
Overview

If you see status code 80072EE2 when you try to sign in to Xbox LIVE or purchase something from Xbox LIVE, it means one of the following:

• Some Xbox features are not available because of system maintenance or a temporary Xbox LIVE issue.
  • You can't access some Xbox features because of a network configuration issue.

Read this page to learn more about status code 80072EE2 and what you can do about it.

On this page
Status code and message

Status code 80072EE2 is preceded by the following message:

Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable. You can still access your profile, communicate with other players, and play games online.

Status code: 80072EE2

Problem

If you get this message and status code, it means one of the following:

• Some Xbox features are not available because of system maintenance or a temporary Xbox LIVE issue.
  • You can't access some Xbox features because of a network configuration issue.
Solutions

Solution 1: Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service

The Xbox LIVE service might be unavailable due to system maintenance. Check the status of the Xbox LIVE service. If there’s an Xbox LIVE service alert, wait and try again later.

Solution 2:

Test the Xbox LIVE connection on your Xbox 360 console. Here’s how:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller.
  2. Go to Settings and then System Settings.
  3. Select Network Settings.
  4. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted.
  5. Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
  6. Do one of the following, depending on the results:
  • If the test fails and you can't connect to Xbox LIVE, see Xbox LIVE connection problems.
  • If the Xbox LIVE service is available, try the next solution.
  • If there is an Xbox LIVE service alert, try again later when the Xbox LIVE service is available.

If you still get the error, try the next solution.

Solution 3: Open network ports

If you have a firewall or are connected to a school or work network, you might need to open network ports for your Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox LIVE. See Network ports used by Xbox LIVE for help opening network ports.

The other thing i would try it if you have a modem and a router do this on both check and see if you have upnp and activate it that will allow the device to open the ports that it needs to use

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Those didn't help me, The main problem is that I cant download my gamer profile to my console. I was able to download another profile but it has troubles accessing to marketplace and other online services

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey man! Sorry that you're facing these issues!

Now, if your connection is struggling with its performance, which could be the issue, have a look here to see how you can troubleshoot this by clicking This Link.

Hopefully we'll get you back up and running soon!

Keep us posted!

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey! Thanks for the help, but it seems that my connection is not the problem here... I went through every solution there with no improvement. This is so weird because the other profile is able to be signed in but cant get online. Could this be somehow hard drive related? Is there a way to reset Xbox? I have formatted it already though...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey man!

You can try and reset your network to factory settings! Click Here. See if that helps.

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried resetting network settings without any improvement. I bought used Xbox360 and now everythings working fine. I really don't have a clue what was wrong with the other Xbox...

Sorry this didn't help.