Can't sign in to new console

Alright, I've got two errors that I think are related.... and I can't fix them do to a glitch/bug on Microsofts account.

1) When I attempt to sign in online to xbox.com or related pages, I get the message:

Your account has been temporarily blocked
Someone may have used your account to send out a lot of junk messages or done something else that violates the Microsoft services agreement.
What do you need to do?
We'll send a verification code to your phone.  After you enter the code, you can sign in.
I hit continue, and it prompts me to enter my phone number and text or call me. I complete the section correctly, and then click send code. The next page tells me the following, and I receive no code:
Please try again
There was a problem and unfortunately, we have to ask you to sign in again. We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Please note: the &#39 is actually in the message, not the symbol it represents. After signing in again, it repeats the process. This has been attempted on Google Chrome via Windows 7 and 8, as well as IE on windows 8.

2) When signing in on SOMEONE ELSE's console, it prompts me to enter in my password and email (even though both are saved, and pre-filled out when it asks me), then signs me in (notifies me my number of friends online) and instantly signs me off and gives me the following message:

Account Info:
Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help. Code: 831188FB

Please note, this does not happen on my original console (the one I have at my house and the one I originally created my account on).

Thanks for any help you can provide... I probably should have waited to post this until I got a response from Microsoft support.... 

=Samous

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 108 Applies to:

As this is a problem with you MS account and not with xbox live, I would suggest you head over to the Microsoft forms and re-post this question

answers.microsoft.com/.../profile

Based on what I've seen you might be able to solve this problem by resetting you password using this link

account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Hope that helps

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.