Can't Sign In - Brand New Xbox / Account

So, finally got the Xbox I ordered the other day. Was chuffed to bits, everything was going fine..

Tried to create an account, got that done. (Had to make a new email / windows live ID). As soon as the account was created, I got a message saying 'Your account was created, but you were unable to sign in'.

Pressed the xbox button, went to the sign in option and tried yet again, 'This account could not be signed in' and then I was told I was disconnected from XBL. Thought the internet may have been my problem, so I went to the settings menu, tested the connection.. Managed to connect to XBL, but as soon as I tried to sign in on my account? 'This account could not be signed in'.

THEN I pressed the xbox button once again, tried to sign in once more, and this time I was told I was downloading the profile? To which it responded 'The profile could not be downloaded at this time. 80151103'.

Please, someone tell me I'm being dull and theres an easy fix. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Try to delete the profile of of your console ( delete your profile only) Then try to download your profile again. I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Didn't work. Still having trouble.

Any other ideas?

Sorry this didn't help.

Check out this link

forums.xbox.com/.../156953.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Tried all those aswell haha. Should I really be having these problems on a fresh new xbox, with a fresh new account -_-?

Thanks for the help so far btw.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Mold! Is this the account you are attempting to sign in to on the console, or a different one? If different, can you sign in to it here on the forums, or do you also have issues? One thing you could try is to visit http://login.live.com and try resetting your password. This sometimes helps with your specific error code. Let me know if this helps.

Are other profiles able to sign in on your console alright, or do they have the same issue? If you try downloading your profile to another console, are you then able to sign in? Let me know, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.