Can't Send or Receive Friend Requests

The other day I deleted one of my friends and tried adding him back,but when I sent the requests it says that it is pending on my screen and on his screen he never received the request. So, he tried sending me a request from his account and again, it says its pending on his screen, but I never receive the request on my account. So I tried sending the friend request on xbox.com and again it wouldn't go through. 

I thought it may have been a problem with mine and his account so I deleted another one of my friends to try and add him back, but had the same problem. Now I have two friends that I can't add back. I spent two hours talking with xbox support the other day, but nothing they told me to try worked. Is there any solution to this problem?

p.s.- its not the same error message that a lot of people are posting about it saying "your friends list is full" the friend request simply just doesn't go through

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 21 Applies to:

Alright well minutes after posting this I finally got a friend request that my friend sent so I'm not sure what is going on.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.