Can't send messages on Xbox Live

I cant send messages on Xbox live sometimes

without any error code or anything, I just get the message:

your message cant be sent

I live in outside the US but I'm registered as if I live there since I created my account

this kind of issue is totally new to me, n very frustrating!

I'd be really helpful if someone can help me!

Thanks!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Can you connect to Xbox LIVE, but can’t hear your friends online or host a particular multiplayer game? Or, are you getting a NAT error? If so, answer a few questions and we’ll try a number of solutions to fix the problem.

Important Before you get started, check the Xbox LIVE service status for up-to-date information about any service outages or alerts.

Restore Xbox 360 network settings to factory defaults

Note Before you reset the Xbox 360 console's network settings, make sure that you write down the current settings in case you have to restore them later. If you are using a secured wireless network, you will also need your wireless network password.

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, select Settings, and select System Settings.
  2. Select Network Settings.
  3. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network when the network list is displayed.
  1. Select Configure Network.
  2. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

Note This resets the console's network settings only, and not other settings.

1. Turn off your console.
  2. Turn on your console. 
    Wireless only: You will receive a message to configure wireless settings. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect to your wireless network.

Now test your Xbox Live connection:

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, then select Settings, select System Settings, and select Network Settings.
  2. Select the name of your Wireless Network, or select Wired Network for a wired connection.
  3. Select Test Xbox Live Connection.

If this solution worked, your console will connect to Xbox Live:

Note If you are prompted to update your console software, select Yes.

Same thing happens to me, but I live in the U.S. and it only started happening a few weeks ago. I barely send messages and when I do send one I get an error saying "Error message could not be sent" Eventually If I keep clicking it; the message is eventually sent. I doubt it is my network. I deleted my profile yesterday and it stopped for awhile then started again.