Can't sell an Xbox One with Games??

So I decided I'm going to sell my Xbox One and I wasn't sure how this works because I have Halo MCC & RBI Baseball 2015 and I read that they say they didn't sell you the games they licensed them to me and that they are linked to my account?

So can I unlicense them from my account and give them to the person I'm selling the console?

Also, I have about 9 months of Xbox Live service left, can I give that to them as well without giving them my Microsoft Account?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

No. You're not allowed to sell any digital content and digital content ownership cannot be transferred to another account. Same with gold.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey AromaticBag858,

Like what's already been said its against the Xbox ToU to sell downloaded content on to someone else or to change ownership to someone else, for more information >>>  www.xbox.com/.../LiveTOU

My home Xbox is the only way for other accounts to use the downloaded content on that console only, for more information >>> support.xbox.com/.../my-home-xbox

We wouldn't recommend this if your planning selling your console

Xbox Live is a subscription and can't be swapped to a different account,

but to cancel your Xbox Live Subscription >>>

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

You can sell the Xbox one console and accessories plus the hard copies of the games (disc version) only

We would recommend that you factory default your console before selling the Xbox One Console to anyone, for more information >>>

support.xbox.com/.../reset-console-to-factory-defaults

For more information on anything, feel free to contact Xbox Support >>> support.xbox.com/.../contact-us then select Xbox one, music apps & games, request phone call or live chat

Hope this helps and answered your question

FIZZY LP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.