Can't retrieve Rep

I've searched he forums, I dont' see anything about this issue. I cant' retrieve my rep (or the Xbox can't). What's up?  Is there a setting I need to change?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you need to go to your profile on the xbox and click rep if you cant see it its possiblle no ones repped you as your rep goes up as you play withother users

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have enough online hours that there should be somthing there, other players on the leaderboards seem to be able to see it. I've dropped a couple of games that I hosted, last night there was an update that kicked us out of zombies at level 26 and we were kickingsome srs zom-b @$k, If the guys didn't know what happened I'm sure there is feedback for that( >:# I certainly do ). I have been downed in early rounds and must have inadvertently stumbled into a match that was hosted by anger management dropouts, I promptly left those games. I have had to interupt and end games that I have hosted. in spite of all this, I have been inundated by requests to join private parties and had a lot of friend requests. I find it difficult to believe that the message in my xbox profile at the rep tab that states "Can't Retrieve Player Rep" when I select the "view player rep" tab, means there is none to report. While I appreciate the link, I don't think it's addressed the issue I'm having. I would like to be cognitive about the type of feedback I'm getting so that I can attract the kinds of players that I enjoy playing with. (Like the guys I was playing Zombies With on level 26 last night at @ 2:00 AM PST on the button when I got dumped for an apparantly useless update that couldn't wait 30 minutes and didn't do or change  anything to address my problem for sure.) Holy run on sentence Batman!

Sorry this didn't help.

Rep Fail

Sorry this didn't help.

This is support?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about this too much. Your Reputation stars will only increase if people provide you with feedback, it's not used in anyway by xbox LIVE to match you with other players with a similar reputation (although I believe that is what is was meant to do). It's meaningless and I doubt people even use it anymore, well, a handful might...

If you're really bothered by it and the xbox LIVE system keeps throwing you the error message,  clear your update cache and sign out and back in then have another go. If that doesn't work recover your gamertag.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for the suggestions, Things that don't work really bother me.

Sorry this didn't help.

All that it means when you can't retrieve player info is that nobody has sent in any good or bad feedback for you, ask a friend to prefer you and you will have 100% preferred, 0% avoided

Sorry this didn't help.