Can't reply to people's questions as an Xbox Ambassador

So, last night I signed up as an Ambassador. While using Mozilla Firefox, I could see the questions come in, but whenever I would click on it, it'd give me the message: "Are you worried the green bar...". I know I'm supposed to wait, but I waited for at least 10 minutes, and nothing happened. Same thing occured when I tried doing it with other questions. So I tried Internet Explorer. Now I could enter the chat with people, but whenever I write something, they don't reply. I know it doesn't necessarily mean that they were replying, but even when I ask questions nothing happens. Finally I downloaded Google Chrome and tried it. Same this as with Explorer. 

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Bytyqi 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Bytyqi! I'd recommend posting this topic in the ambassador help forums so the ambassador team can better assist you and track the problem: forums.xbox.com/.../2590.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I ran into a similar problem with Firefox and the Ambassabank.  I would click "I'll take it" and it would not enter me into a chat with the person.  I had thought it was that somebody beat me to the question, so I went further down the list and it still would not take the question.  Now, sometimes it shows me as an ambassador and sometimes not.  I cannot join the Enforcement Beta or the Ambassabank, but the forums show me as an Ambassador level 2.  I have no idea what exactly is going on, but I just wanted you to know that you are not alone with some technical difficulties.

Sorry this didn't help.

again please post all issues regarding ambassador program in the ambassador forums thanks

Sorry this didn't help.