Can't Renew My Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Hi

I'm having a TON of trouble with updating my payment information so that I can renew my Xbox LIVE Gold Membership. I've tried everything. I've tried different credit cards, using PayPal to pay for it, switching to a different Microsoft account, making sure that I have internet connection, etc. I've tried just about everything I can think of. When I try to update the information on the Xbox I get this message

Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox

service. Try again later. For help with this problem, go to www.xbox.com/errorhelp.

Status code: 80153003

I've tried entering this code into the support page and I did everything that it told me but that didn't fix it. I've tried updating it on this website but when I try this it displays this message.

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 2/9/2013 1:21:26 AM
code: 223E8A5ACCBCB51
s: ZKIiTk3A13Bdd0LUkVd6EQ==
id: 77359922-7d6c-46bf-8b67-1b31d9543126
req: 2fd61186-d8bc-4f4e-8b2f-7959e53099e9

I can't think of anything else to fix this problem. What can I do?

Thanks

-Acid

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1,155 Applies to:

Instead of upDating your payment option turn auto renew off if it is on, and use that credit card to buy a cheaper subscription from amazon or somewhere else. You could save up to 20 bucks by doing this

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

However, if you have an outstanding balance on your account, you won't be able to use a PPC or anything like that on your account. Your best option would be to call support. If you're in North america, the number is 1-800-469-9269.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.