Can't remember the email attached to a gamer tag.

I made a gamertag for my 7yr  cousin and had his aunt set everything up for him. Well went ahead and bought a Family pack gold membership and put his gamertag on it. Fast forward to now somewhere down the line it started asking him for a email and password to sign in. So I tried 3 different emails that might be the email that is suppose to work for that account. Well 1 is for old canceled account, one says it news and needs to be activated and attached to a gamertag, and the last one says there is it's not part of any account at all. This is what happens when I try going onto xbox.com with one of those 3 email accounts. So my question is, is there a way with knowing the gamertag we can track down the email that is attached to that gamertag?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

Hi there IRLegend12,

-

Since he's not able to sign into his XBOX 360 console and you're unable to remember the email address and you've search all your email accounts for messages either about "XBOX Live Membership" and "Microsoft Billing" he will need to contact Official XBOX Support. Please have him and his Aunt call Official Phone Support during operational hours and explain the issue, he'll need to provide the Gamertag and some console information which they'll assist him in providing. They'll then launch an investigation into the Gamertag and once complete help him in recovering his XBOX Live Account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you very much I will go ahead and do that

Sorry this didn't help.

My pleasure, IRLegend12. By the way I forgot to provide you with the number and hours of operation. Here you go, have a good weekend!

-

XBOX Phone Support -

• Toll free: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269

Hours of Operation:

• 9 am to 1 am Eastern Time
  • 6 am to 10 pm Pacific Time

Sorry this didn't help.