Can't remember Email for other account

A few years back my main account got suspended because they tried to auto renew my live, which I didn't want them to do anyways, from a credit card that no longer was active. It didn't just cancel my gold that it charged me for, it wouldn't let me log onto it whatsoever. So I was talking to a friend about it and he gave me some random email he had used to sell some car so I could make a new xbox account. (I guess I was just lazy and didn't want to make a new email..) I had been using this new account for about 3months and had bought a couple arcade games on it because I wanted them but couldn't log onto my main account. 

I finally got access to my main account again and stopped using the other. Now since I bought the games on the same console, they still worked if I launched them from the main account no problem. About a year ago now, my 250gb hdd just crashed or something and I was forced to not only wipe all data on it, I had to go out and buy a new hdd because it was no longer functional. I lost all of my games and all my accounts that were on the xbox as well. After my new hdd came, I downloaded my main account and began downloading the arcade games I owned. But then it dawned on me, I don't technically own these two games because they were bought on a different account.. and since the email was a random one from a friend that he abandoned, I have no idea what the email was. The only solution I know of is to check on xbox because it will show it but since my hdd crashed I know longer have the account on my xbox and I am really at a loss here.

I would love to play these games again and really dont want to have to spend an extra 20 bucks on this. I do remember the gamertag but not the email associated with it.
If I knew the email Im sure I could figure out the password.

Anything I can do to find out what it was?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

You would need to contact support. As long as you can verify that you are the owner of the account, they can get you the email. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.