can't recover my account?????

I am reposting this because I have not yet recieved a solution to my problem. My Problem: I was going to play some CoD4 when the Xbox 360 decided I needed an update for the game I am about to play (annoying right), so as encouraged to do so by the annoying message telling to "download or be disconnected". I downloaded the update (what choice did I have, right?) but the update corrupted my account. Not so bad "just recover your account" you might say, but here's the problem It won't let me...... I do all the hoozamajig and start downloading my profile when all of a sudden BAM my xbox explodes, just joking, an error message appears saying "Xbox Live signup is currently unavailable". I don't even know what that means but it sounds pretty dodgy because how does signup even have anything to do with recovery. Anyway can you munchkins over there at Xbox/Microsoft pretty please (with sugar on top) help me get out of this ever so irritating predicament. I will keep attempting to recover my account but in the meantime feel free post plenty of helpful stuff (if you post questions please check the post every now and again to see if I've responded as I don't spend a great deal of time on the PC). I used proper spelling and everything in this post so please give me some good results.

Thanks a bunch, Don't worry be Happy

hope to hear from you soon

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 19 Applies to:

First I would suggest to head over to storage and look for your profile-see if it's in there-or possibly corrupted. Then DELETE  your profile only. Try doing the recovery process again after you've cleared you system of that profile. If it doesn't work, log in to Xbox.com, see if there are any errors popping up when you try to login there. Nothing? Okay, head over to account.live.com and see if you can get into your account through there. Sometimes the Windows Live ID can go bad preventing a sign up after updating. Good luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.