Can't Recover Gamertag

My first 360 was stolen in 2006. I got a new one in 2009.  Tried recovery and it didn't work.  Have since made a new Gamertag and account.  I would like to get my old stuff back but for some reason noone at Microsoft can help when I call.  I tried making a new alternate Gamertag using the original email address that I used when I made my first one way back when.  Microsoft can see that the original Gamertag hasn't been used since 2006 and can also see that my new tag and old tag are linked to the same email address. I am just trying to find some way to recover the original and merge it with my new info.  The gamerscore was only 900 but still it shows my old games: Call of Duty 2, Gun, and DoA.  Any suggestions as to how I can get this back?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi there RustCheetah044, I'm afraid that it isn't possible to merge two accounts as you mention. You'd have to choose to either play on the new account or on the old but won't be able to get the GS or achievements on the new account.

To recover the old account, you'll need to fill out our Account Recovery form with as much information as you can remember! If you've already taken that step and phone support was unable to assist than unfortunately you don't have enough information to recover the account and you'll need to stick to playing with the new profile. I hope this helps answer some of your questions! We'll be here for any more. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.