Can't play online with an EA game -> wrong date of birth need to change

Hello, I've just bought a new game, Need For Speed most wanted. I've started the game, and it said: "To play online, you must accept the rules and create an account or use one already created." But when I try to create an account, it say that I'm too young. I've noticed that: The date of birth of my xbox account is 26/08/98... And to create an EA account and play online, I must have an account with an older year. I've called the EA support, they suggest me to create a new Xbox Live account with another date of birth but i've just bought a Xbox Live card of 3 months. And if I create a new xbox profile I lose all my games saves, and I want to keep it. (gamertag, friends, saves, live) I've posted this SOS because I need your help. Can someone of XBox change my informations? I've already changed it from my console but it doesn't work because older informations was saved and I can't change it. (Sorry if I have a bad english, I'm a french studdent)My gamertag is Bestgamer62 and I would like to change my date of birth to 26/08/1990... Or if nothing can be do, transfer all my account informations, saves, gamertag, friends, to another profile... I don't know how to do and need your help! If you don't answer to my message, I will call. I am angry, I buy a xBox 360, a new game, and can't use it! Help me please... Sincerely, TEMPEZ Joey - France

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hello,

Sorry, there's no way to change the date of birth on a Xbox LIVE account. If you'd like to put the proper date of birth, you'll need to make a new Xbox LIVE account.

There's also no way to transfer your gamerscore, game saves and or any account information from one account to another. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok, thank you. The only way I have: sell that game to buy a new one... And if I buy battlefield I wont be able to play online too... Okey thanks for answer!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.