Can't play Black Ops 2 without being signed out! Please help!

Hi,

Firstly I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this but I was unsure of which category this fits into.

I have had Black Ops 2 since it was released and have at least 24hrs worth of online gametime. However 2 nights ago when I tried to start the game everytime it gets to the point where it tells me how many friends I have playing it, it signs me out and won't let me sign back in. As soon as I return to the dashboard it signs me back in instantly no loading or anything, which means I must still be signed in? It is like someone turns my internet off when I play Black Ops 2 but as soon I go back to dashboard it is back on with no loading delays!

I have tested my internet and there is absolutely no problem! There is no damage to the disk (not a single scratch). Any other game works fine.

Today I tried sign in again and it didn't work. So I switched profile and tried my brothers and it worked fine. Because his profile worked it gives me the feeling I have been banned but I can't understand why. I admit I have dashboarded some games but I have not been on probation because of this. I never boost and I don't cheat in anyway. I don't use offensive language (I only talk in party chat with my friends) and I don't have an offensive emblem.

I don't know what else could be the problem. Is it possible that a setting was changed and it is blocking Blacks Ops 2 for some reason or is it possible I have been hacked?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 337 Applies to:

Hello

If you have lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s developer for assistance:

http://www.callofduty.com/

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your help! I emailed them and haven't received a reply but it doesn't matter.

I tried the simple thing which I should have done at first. I cleared the cache and the game seems to working well, for now anyway!

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi!

Sounds more to me like corrupted contents. Could you try and see if it's your profile that might have become corrupted. Start by download your gamer profile.

Post back and let us know if this helped! 

Sorry this didn't help.

how do u restart your cache

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Primo,

You can do that by following the steps in our guide on How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache

Sorry this didn't help.