Can't play Battlefield Bad Company 2 online anymore :(

Bought Battlefield BC2 pre-owned from GAME online. Arrived on Friday and since then, It won't find ANY games online at all. Is it because not one single person in the world plays It online on the Xbox anymore? Are the servers no longer online? I don't have any issue with any other game at all. I'm gutted. If anyone can help, I't be greatly appreciated :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 133 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Pretty sure this game's online was shut down with other EA Titles as they normally do

there you go, sorry, just thought I remembered that BFBC2 was on a list of servers being closed down, my bad

Thanks for the replies

Yeah also make sure you have all the updates.  I rented it last year but couldn't be bothered to download the title updates so I found games of 2v2 mostly.

Rerented it again a few months later but this time downloaded the updates and the game was a lot busier.  Full servers and stuff.

@Cokney Charmer your right EA did just close a lot of servers recently.

I fear the day EA turn off the servers for this and Burnout Paradise, the hours i've put in..

Wasn't there an online pass for this game?

Does anyone else reckon that xbox will start to justify Gold by including an Online Pass "Pass"?

I hope they don't shut the servers down for BF2 and Burnout paradise---I still have them games and the last time I played them it was a breath of fresh air...............Great games............And still loads to do on them.