Can't Online ever be free?

I'm getting pretty frustrated that online cannot even be free ever... Can they put Online, Netflix, YouTube, and Video kinect go to Silver member? Because I find it very unfair that PS3 has almost everything free except for Add-ons, and games.... Will online ever be free?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Oh jeez not this stupid topic again...

-

If you think it's 'unfair' the PSN is "free" then buy a PS3 if you really think it's the same.

-

Unless MS stops liking money no it won't be free, deal with it, or move on to something else.

Dude, don't be rude to me and in fact, I'm new to this and if you don't like this, then get yourself a PS3

HAHAHA  What?   Thanks for the lulz.

It would be nice, but I don't think it will ever happen.

I have a PS3 and although I like the fact that it is free.  I have barely ever used it.  I prefer paying for XBL over free PS3 I feel that the overall experience here is better.  The community atmosphere, navigation, and better servers.  This is simply my opinion.

What's "frustrating" is when people Spam the same question over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It's been a Paid Service for 10 years, one would think people would get a clue.

^^

Yeah, I hate walkin' through the forums and end up seeing one like this.

-

If you don't like the service, don't pay for it. No one was forcing you to buy it in the first place. You're going to get what I said over & over again since it's basically true.