can't manage my original

I can't connect my "Original Account" (which its YourSonny101 is my original >:\ ) which I do have that account and I don't have manger code account with it, what I am saying is that I want my original account connect to my web account here because it set up a password against me connecting xbox live (blame xbox company for ask me to redeem my password >:/ ).  I paid my xbox live gold and my microsoft point for it.  it ask me password for it which I didn't set a password for it (not a button password).  I also don't want make another stupid account and repay everything  which I dislike >:(.

*sigh* if they able fix this problem I am having I be greatful, if they not come and help...  I will write tons complains and I don't care if I spam.  I just want my xbox account go back live so I keep on buying add-on map packs and other dlc games.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

waiting for answer.  Oh whoever send me that Survey, I am not sure its working cuz 1, is that it must be my firefox or its my computer doesn't have whatever it is that doesn't let things pop open.  Better leave me private messages

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please be more specific? Something about  password is all I could make out from your post.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, I have 360 that wasn't with the xbox.com website for more then 4 years, and I just made my xbox.com website account last year which i started about put my account with this but which it didn't work, so I left this account until my cuzin told me go on this to redeem something on 360 which I read all thous policy stuff and so on pages, but until it ask me for a password, so  thought put my email account i made in the first place, then it "REJECTED" me, then I said forget that time.  By then when I go on my 360 i had update to the new phase window of xbox.  When I log into my account I can't access my xbox live on 360 because it still asking me the the same password to REDEEM!>:(

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok, so it sounds like you're being told you're entering the incorrect password when you try and download your profile on your Xbox 360, is this correct? If so, you can try to recover/change your password by following the steps listed here on this page. Please let me know if that helps resolve your issue! :-)

Sorry this didn't help.

ok now things just remember that I had another hotmail which I've deiced to make it from last year because I just remember that xbox web doesn't take yahoo.com.  Soo....it sound like I am screwed myself really bad right?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Sonny! So you think you were using the wrong WLID email address? What happens when you try to download your profile (forums.xbox.com/.../153154.aspx) with the hotmail address?

Sorry this didn't help.