Can't login with my gamertag

I’ve got a major problem; my old xbox got a red ring of death for the second time. So I decided to buy a new one. But when I try to download my gamertag to my new xbox I received an error message 8015D02E which had something to do with my Windows live ID.

My Windows live ID appears to be blocked due to suspicious behavior it has something to do with spam I guess. Windows live suggested that I try to recover the account by providing the information as I once applied when I made the account. Well I don’t have it, the last time I used that account was like 6 years ago and I was young and provided random information in every field. I never changed my gamertag to my new Windows live ID because everything was working just fine. So there is no way to recover that account BUT my main concern is this:

I bought DLC in the marketplace with my gamertag; I also registered my account to Call of Duty Elite, including all of the map packs. So basically I put quite some money into my account and now I can’t access it because somewhere someone on this world decided to abuse my old Windows Live ID.

I had my xbox since 2006 and I never had problems with the account or the live ID. I can provide my old live ID with password, I can prove that I have the serial number of my old xbox  all I need is to get my gamertag “IBoon89”moved to another Windows Live ID so that I can access my content again.

Please can someone help me?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Forget the above I managed to fix it, after a long struggle I finally recovered my LIve ID

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.