Can't Log in to Xbox Live

My network is working and my xbox1 is connected (ran the connection test). I was getting error 0x8004051. Tried the reboot like one of the threads on this forum suggested, I still can't connect to xbox live but now I am getting error 0x8004804E

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 25 Applies to:

Although I was unable to find that specific code, codes similar to that most commonly refer to an issue with the internet connection.  While in the network settings, be sure to run all 3 tests.  

The first test will test whether or not you can connect to the internet. The second test will test your connection to the Live servers.  The last "test" will give you detailed statistics concerning your internet connection directly to the console.  Let us know which test gives you the error as well as testing the connection both wired and wireless if possible.

We look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully we can get this issue resolved ASAP.

Lars.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did all three tests, and didn't get an error. Tests one and two said  "its all good" and the third test gave all the information on the connection. When I tried to log into live after that I still get the same error 0xx8004804E.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! You can try to clear your persistent storage and reset your Mac address.

Once it's done, you can remove your account onto your Xbox One console and turn it off, then update your account information and security proofs via website (https://account.live.com) Make sure that your info are updated and you have security proofs in file (Alternate email and phone number).

Then turn on your console and download again your profile.

Cheers!

Sorry this didn't help.