Can't log in to accept terms and conditions

Brought battlefield 4 and its saying i need to accept the terms and con's but when i try to enter my password it says its invalid. I can log into it on this site but when i try on xbox it says invalid. Also when it asks for my email and password it says .con  but i redownloaded my profile and it was entered correct and still saying .con  not sure if its ment to be like this just not showing the whole of the last letter or something, when ienter the password and press accept it comes up with ******** even if the password i put in was shorter or longer it stil say 8 *'s. Ive looked through everything and i really cant find my answer please help guys :( 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

On the xbox.com site, when I wish to accept the new conditions, the site disconnect directly and I can't accept the conditions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey KeY,

I'm really sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

For this issue, if you haven't already, I would recommend contacting our Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into your account with you and get things sorted out.

@ Ben8703 - Have you tried to accept the Terms of Use through your console? If so, please go ahead and create a new thread detailing your situation along with any error code/message you may see.

Sorry this didn't help.

Here is a link to a fix that someone has found. Could you try it and see if it works forums.xbox.com/.../1612317.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.