Can't host parties or send messages or even change my emblem on bo3 help!!!

I don't know what has happened but I can't seem to join host or send party messages or even any type of message it comes up saying about my behaviour but I've done nothing wrong?!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Try doing a hard reset on your console.  Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.  Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.  Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.   Once it is back up and operational test for results.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, I have just viewed your Xbox Live account reputation and it is currently at 'Good'' , so are you still having this issue? When you play negatively online, and a large quantity of players submit negative reports against your account on a actively common basis, your Xbox Live account reputation can drop to 'Avoid Me'. This can effect your multiplayer matchmaking abilities and privileges on specific games in different ways. Some games may restrict your online ability, where as others may stop it entirely.. Its also not strange for games to match make 'Avoid Me' gamers with other 'Avoid Me' users. You could of also had a account suspension from Xbox Live for breaking the Online Code of Conduct. You should of received an email sent to the email associated with that gamertag if this is the case. 

Secondly, some games such as Halo 5 have there own enforcement system, an example of this is for when users Team Kill or leave games early on a common basis, they may suspend that account from playing Halo 5's Matchmaking from 5 minutes anywhere up to 2 Weeks..

If none of this is the case, follow these next steps for an easy fix to get you back up and running. (:            (NOTE, none of these steps will make you lose any game saves or downloads, so do not worry).

1. Go to system settings Go to network Go to advanced settings Go to alternate MAC address Clear Your Xbox will tell you It will restart. 
  2. go to settings, system and then clear local saved games. (This will allow you to re sync everything to xbox servers) This may make your console restart.
  3. Finally, when your console is turned on again, press and hold the power button on the console for around 10 seconds until it instantly turns off, then unplug the console from the power source, wait 10 seconds again.. plug it back in, boot up the console again and everything should be fixed.

Follow these steps In Order and you should be up and running again.

Happy Gaming!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.