can't get teredo ip address

okay so this is driving me insane i have the comcast xfinity tg862g/ct gateway i can't connect to live with either my xboxes 1/360

i've tried seting up ports and using dmz i tried using ethernet i tried disabling ipv6 i've tried hard reset of my consoles and i have run out of ideas and i can't find anything else on the web that has helped

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 129 Applies to:

oh and i can't veiw what my nat is it says it's univalable

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

bump

Sorry this didn't help.

There are a lot of suggestions in this thread regarding your Xfinity gateway (which is actually made by Arris):

forums.comcast.com/.../1239977

The main one that is repeated--combos like the Arris are problematic and  you should replace it with your own separate, quality modem and router--is the best one.  However, there are a few other suggestions that involve keeping the Arris.  One is to have it put in bridge mode and use with your own router.  Another is to disable all parental control settings on the Arris and set it to trust the Xbox.  A third is to set the Arris wireless encryption to WPA2-PSK(AES) instead of AES/TKIP (never use TKIP, it is vulnerable anyway).  Try those and see the above thread for details.

Sorry this didn't help.