Can't get repair link to show up in online support for new XBox 360 S

Just got a new XBox 360 S 250 GB with Kinect for Christmas for the kids and have had nothing but problems since we opened the box. While trying to load a game this afternoon, got system error code E64, which means console must be repaired. Went and registered the XBox online, shows purchased 12/20/12 with warranty through 12/20/13. Only problem is there is no REQUEST A REPAIR link to start a repair request, just this message:

Xbox product not working?

Repair services no longer offered

Because Original Xbox has reached its end of life Microsoft no longer offers repair services for Original Xbox consoles. For more information, please read the Original Xbox support policy.

This is not an Original Xbox. This is a brand new Xbox 360 S. So how can I do to get my console repaired?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i woud first off all return the xbox to the shop you bought it.I think that somewhere from making to getting to the shop the unit damaged.a one week old xbox shoudn't have these problems.Second then repair link works make sure you've filled in the right things i had a person fill it in yesterday and it still worked then :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Neither of you understand. There is no REQUEST A REPAIR link, so no, it does not work. And yes, I filled out everything right.

Sorry this didn't help.

myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

-

Are you not seeing the start a repair request link on the website above? which web browser are you using ?

-

If you're still having issues and the store can't/won't help you which they should do with a two week old console then I would suggest you contact Xbox support.

-

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Bananas !!

Sorry this didn't help.

There is one on that page, but it is only a link to your own page, where there is not a link.

The above link takes me to a page titled 'Online Service Center' and shows me my two registered products: My XBox 360 S and my Kinect. If I click on the picture of the Kinect, there are three boxes below it: Troubleshoot a problem,

Replacement Accessories, and Warranty. Under the Troubleshoot a problem, there is a Request A Repair link. When I click that, it takes me to a page requesting info what is wrong with my Kinect. Only I don't have a problem with the Kinect. So I close out that tab and click on the picture of the Xbox 360 S. Below it are the same three boxes, only this time the one on the left doesn't say Troubleshoot a problem, it says Xbox Not Working? (Which is what I copied and pasted in the first place, but no one seems to believe me!)

I needed some help other than 'Does the link not work?' because I've already said 3 times now there is not a link on the page, so how can it work. I guess I will be boxing this console up and taking it back to the store (even though they have already said they can't help, I have to contact Xbox support) and pitch a fit to get it replaced. Really disappointed right now in this whole experience.

Sorry this didn't help.

I have the same problem!! I also get the message that "Repair services no longer offered" on my brand new xbox 360 S.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey gafortiby! If you wouldn't mind creating a new post with more details on your issue, that would be fantastic. That way we can help you a lot better. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.