Can't even connect to network to connect to xbox live

I am trying to connect to XBOX Live through my Xfinity gateway. It had connected just fine over the summer for months and then I hadn't touched it in a while. Just recently I decided to get on to play and discovered it is no longer connecting. I'm thinking there may be an issue with my network card. I have tried all of the steps in the walk-through Microsoft provides to fix the problem. DHCP is turned on on the gateway, MAC filtering is not stopping anything. Password is definitely correct. All steps were performed in order and none of them have fixed the issue. Just checking here to confirm what I'm thinking, that it's an issue with the network card or another component in my xbox and I will thus have to send it in for repair.
Here is the error code I get:

W: 0000 - 0000
X: 8000 - 0011
Y: 0000 - 0000
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID FFFF - FFFF
L: 8015 - 0002
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wireless
A: 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
G: 0.0.0.0
D: 0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0
S: WPA2
C: 0

I have the Black Xbox 360 Elite
If I forgot to provide any information I am certainly more than happy to provide it.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This same thing is happening to me.  I just got new internet today!  I got the same information on my screen as well.  I have the xbox 360 Slim 250 GB.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, HarbingersReq. We'll be happy to help you with this! Can you please fill out the following information for us for extra context? Thanks!

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)?

N7 Synoptic, Can you please create a new thread for us? Be sure to include a full description of your situation as well as the error code you are seeing and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Thanks very much!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.