Can't download update from xbox HELP

So there i bought my xbox 9 months ago,,, And now trying to connet to exbox live . My networking is fine , bey everytime i connect it say there is a update . The update starts and after 5 min it says " Cant download update , test your connection" Status Code 351f - 0000 - 3080 - 0506 - 8007 - 2746. Everyting is fine with the connection .. how do i then update the xbox to get it back on track.. PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!! Even my Kinect does not want to work as all the updates keeps on running half way and then stops with the same error ............. inbox me if you can help *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

ok i have a surgestion maybe if u get a wirless eg a pocket wifi you could get a wirless networker and thats what my friend did after it didnt work and that woked perfectly but u never know i dont have it yet im getting the wirless thing so ill let u know if it works :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Snipezz . I do have all that and a direct cable in the thing but still the same prob . good luck with your one

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks wanna add and maybe u got 3g or 4g hope that helps too :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello, this is where you'd want to go: support.xbox.com/.../system-update-help. Look up the code ending in 8007-2746, it states that you're having trouble connecting to the XBOX Live Update Servers, it lists for you to try and check your connection via "Test Connection" on the console, if that doesn't display any sort of problem. You can alternatively manually download it to a CD/DVD or even a USB Flash Drive (preferred) and update it that way. Hope that helps you out.

Sorry this didn't help.