Can't download profile onto hard drive!!!

Here’s a log of what I’ve done trying to troubleshoot the problem with various feeds I’ve found on the internet.

Xbox 360s (250G came with it)

1. Removed power supply from wall and xbox and let cool down for an hour.

2.Tried starting xbox, was waiting at the splash screen for about 4 minutes, finally got to dashboard, was prompted to update.

3.Tried updating, failed. Got error message 3F4B-0000-3080-050C-D000-0185.

4. Took hard drive out, put back in, then tried the update again, failed same error code. Took hard drive out, plugged USB flash drive in, formatted it, and tried the update, xbox restarted automatically. Seemed to work.

5. Powered xbox down, unplugged everything, put hard drive back in, powered xbox up, everything worked except my profile “ihags” wasn’t on my hard drive anymore.

6.So I tried to download my profile onto my hard drive and Error message “Sorry, Xbox LIVE profiles can’t be downloaded right now. Try again later. Error code 8007045D. Then correctly removed my hard drive, and tried downloading profile onto to USB with SUCCESS.

So i basically can't download my profile onto my hard drive for some reason.

So is my hard drive junk now? That’s what I’m starting to get the feeling anyway.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Xbox Live was having issues yesterday. It should be fixed by now, if not message me.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you download your profile to your USB device and then use the MOVE function to put it on your HDD?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.