Can't download profile Help!

Hey,

This is the second time in less than a month that I have problems with my Xbox and that I have to post on the forums... My problem is that when trying to log on xbox live it says I have to confirm my account info (email and password) which I do and it always gives me an error message ( 8015D002 or 80151011). The second doesn't even exist when I trype it in the /errorhelp page of xbox.com. I tried everything the first one told me to do, which was verify my security info of my windows ID, then delete the cache memory of my xbox and then delete and redownload my profile. I did so, but now I can't redownload it... so I can't even play in solo mode... I still get that 80151011 error code that doesn't even exist... I know there was a problem recently with xbox live accounts, but now it says it's up and running and it still doesn't work for me.

I would really appreciate any help, I'm a bit tired of all these issues... :(

Syncerly, Softjay

P.S.: I post this message twice because I mistakenly posted in Canada(French) instead of English. Sorry!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Suggest you go to  http://www.xbox.com/accounts  then at lower left click on Billing Contact Information which will prompt for your Microsoft Account and its password. If any message appears regarding unblocking your account, please follow them completely.

Also here is the general guide for issues with downloading profiles:

forums.xbox.com/.../153143.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.