Can't download a purchased game due to system software update error

Can't download game due to system update error

Hello, I just purchased a game called Hitman: Absolution using my MasterCard from Xbox website.

When I started my Xbox I got an update but it fails and I don't seem to find that status code on support. I'm unable to download the game.

Modem Brand and Model Number: Linksys X2000
Router Brand and Model Number: Linksys X2000
Wired or Wireless connection: Wired
Update Error Message: Nothing

Update Error Code (6 sets of 4 digits/letters each):  3xxa-3xxb-1600-0700-C000-000E (I don't remember the first two sets middle digits/letters)
What you've tried: Update via a USB Flash and Clearing the system cache

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

Sounds like the file has been corrupted or incomplete, Please verify this by checking if it is displayed as a yellow exclamation triangle with exclamation mark in your hdd.

You can do this by.

1. From Xbox Home, go to Settings, and then select System.
    2. Select Storage.
    3. Select the storage device that contains the contain you wish to view.

Possible storage options:

Hard Drive: Your console’s hard drive.

Cloud Saved Games: Storage space on our Xbox LIVE servers. For information about this, see Store your saved games in the cloud.

USB Storage Device: A USB storage device plugged into your console.

Memory Unit: A memory unit plugged into your original Xbox 360 console.

1. Select the type of content that you want to view, copy, move, or delete and delete the content, NOTE: please make sure it is corrupt or incomplete before you delete this.

now you will need to re download the game by

View your download history and download content again

You can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox LIVE on your console or your computer. You can choose to download an item again (if needed) for no additional charge. Here's how:

On your console

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox LIVE using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
  2. Go to Settings, and then select Account.
  • Select Download History.
  • Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item, and then select Download Again.

Note If you want to see the charges on your Xbox LIVE account, please see Check your Xbox LIVE bill and download history.

On your computer

1. To see your purchase history, go to Account Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email and password).
  2. Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console's download queue.
  3. Turn on your console and connect to Xbox LIVE. The items will begin downloading.

Note Downloading previously purchased content to a different Xbox 360 console does not transfer the content's license. If you want to use content without signing in to Xbox LIVE, you must transfer the content license to the console. For information on how to transfer licenses, see Can’t play content after console was repaired or replaced.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.