Can't disable Parental Control or remember parental password.

Many years are passed(7 years, actually) since I signed into Xbox LIVE. Now I am almost 19 and still LIVE seems to not recognize i do not need parental control anymore. After the last XboxLIVE contract update i could not reactivate my account and accept the new terms, since i can't access to my parental mail anymore(it has been deleted) to change the password or remember it. Is there any way to deactivate parental control without having accepted the new terms or request a remote deactivation through support itself?

I have about 6 months LIVE gold on this account and features have been bought for it. Would be a shame to loose it, considering not all my achievement points.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 457 Applies to:

Hello

Forgot your Microsoft account password?

If you get an in-valid email or password error, the Microsoft account email address or password you entered is incorrect. You may want to check to see if you are using the correct Microsoft account; to do that, see Find your Microsoft account below.

If the Microsoft account email address was automatically entered for you (for instance, if you’re a parent approving a child’s request), the password you entered is not correct, or there might be an issue with your account.

Try the following steps:

1. Sign in at Xbox.com using your Microsoft account email address and password. Signing in at the website may resolve an issue that’s preventing you from signing in on your Xbox console.
  2. If you are taken to a sign-up page for Xbox LIVE when you sign in at Xbox.com, you’ve entered a valid Microsoft account email address and password, but the account you entered isn’t currently associated with an Xbox LIVE account. See Find your Microsoft account below for help finding the Microsoft account associated with your Xbox LIVE account.
  3. If you get an error when you try to sign in at Xbox.com, you have entered an in-valid password or email address. If you can’t remember your Microsoft account address or password, see reset your Microsoft account password

Note If you reset your Microsoft account password, you will be prompted to choose one of several options to validate your identity—use an alternate email “proof,” have a code sent to your phone, or use a trusted PC for validation. For more information on these account proofs, see Add and update the security info for your Microsoft account.
  4. If you can’t reset your password online, you can contact Microsoft account Customer Service to request a password reset. You will be prompted for several pieces of identification information to help maintain your account’s security. Complete the form and click Submit, and a support agent will view your request.

Important We regret that Xbox Support cannot help reset Microsoft account passwords. Please direct your password reset requests to Customer Service.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If there is a parental pascode on the console, it wasn't a new xbox. They don't come with a pascode set up on them. I suggest contacting Amazon and reporting them for a fraudulent listing. You might be able to get your money back that way.

Sorry this didn't help.

I bought a new xbox from amazon only to find out that there isn't any hard drive and the worst part is the console has a parental control pass code which i do not have knowledge of neither do the sellers. I emailed them and try to ask for the password but they told me their's nothing they can do and besides its too late for me ask for a refund or an exchange.  now am stuck with the xbox 360 console but cant play games on it. how do I take it off.............

Sorry this didn't help.