Can't connect to xbox live!

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

: Pakistan, Sindh, Karachi

Modem brand & model number: 

: Broadband Pakistan model (maybe this, don't know that if its correct): AN 1020-16T.

If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?

: Xbox 360 S adapter black.

Things you have tried: 

Z: I went to xbox support, Tried clearing the network cache and everything the steps instructed. Infact I was able to connect to Xbox Live since I redeemed the code for xbox live gold through website. Here's the story>> My father brought me xbox live gold membership card which is 6 months+1 Bonus month. I redeemed my gold membership 25 digit code. When it came to 'Bliiling Inquiry' it required  Billing address, Postal code, State, City, Phone number. But there was no state of my Country to choose from, only the states of USA, it wouldn't let me proceed without entering the state/postal/city ! I tried redeeming the code through the web, I opened the same ID I wanted my membership on, redeemed the code and it was done (Date: 7 November, 2014). To make sure the code is used, I tried to redeem it again, this time it said "This code has already been used" (so I was assured that I got the gold membership). Now I turned my Xbox on and found out I cannot connect to Xbox Live, before which I was able to connect to Xbox Live since the day I bought my Xbox. I checked my Internet connection (wireless) and it was working, tried the Connection test, it Failed.

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
It shows the error code: 8015190E

Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Getting the same error bro btw i live in islamabad

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The cards that you were given, were they purchased in another country.....   I believe these cards are country sensitive and that would explain why you were given a USA directory only

Sorry this didn't help.

Bro cards have nothing to do with it we live in the same country and we all encountered this prob on friday 8pm even i didnt use a card or some thing

Sorry this didn't help.

Holla Amigo same here me from Peshwar. It's some thing *** in this Cheap Xbox Live. They Said Wait it will Be Ok I hav been waiting from 2, 3 Dayz. Still not working same thing happen 1 year ago.

Sorry this didn't help.

U r Xbox,connection,code very thing is ok Some thing wrong in xboxlive they are working on it. Will be ok Soon

Sorry this didn't help.