Can't connect to XBOX Live

So I was playing Anarchy Reigns and then went AFK to have lunch. After I came back, I continued playing. Shortly after that, I got a message saying that I was disconnected from XBOX Live. Since I thought that this had something to do with me going AFK I decided to restart my XBOX. It seemed to work for a few minutes but after that I got disconnected again. Now I made a break for a few hours hoping that it would resolve itself. Unfortunately, it didn't. My XBOX is connected to a router via RJ45. I don't think that the problem is related to my router, though.

Additionally, I'm completely new to XBOX Live and have a question which probably doesn't belong in this section. Anyways, I hope it's not a problem that I attach it to this post. If I go on playing any game without being connected to XBOX Live and do achievements, will they get marked as achieved the next time I log in to XBOX Live? Some PC games on Steam do feature this so I was wondering whether XBOX Live does that too.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Were you playing Anarchy Reigns online? Your account is showing as Silver. Did you have a trial to xbox live gold expire?

Your gamerscore will update when you go onto xbox live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I was playing offline when I went AFK. Anyways, just tried it again and now it seems to work.

Thank you very much for replying so quickly. Now I no longer need to restart my XBOX because I'm afraid of not getting an achievement awarded.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.