can't connect to xbox live

i can't connect to xbox live and i've tried literally all of the suggestions in the troubleshooting section.  it keeps saying incorrect wireless password.  i know for a fact everything's spelled right and all that, changed the password, changed it back, turned it off, it still won't connect.  i don't know what's going on with it, it's been slowing down little bit by little bit, but it's like it's stopped altogether now.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I know you have stated you have set the password, however, are you sure you not only spelled the password right, but also the capitalization of the letters?

Also have you tried changing your security to open and make sure your Xbox can connect to it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Are you having issue connecting with an laptops or computers? Also, can you confirm, like you mentioned, that even if you took the password off of your router, you still can not connect to your router. This isnt recommended by the way but might I suggest you try this briefly to see if there is no issue with your router or your wireless adapter. Also, can I ask which model of xbox you are using? The older version with a wireless adapter or the enw version with the built-in wireless.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.