Can't connect to xbox live

After i downloaded the update today some weird things have been happening. First, whenever i started up a game i would get disconnected from xbox live. Now i cant even connect toxbox live. When i run the test it stops in between internet and xbox live. I really have no idea whats going on this stuff never happens it has to be related to the update. Any help would be appreciated thank you.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi I'm very sorry to hear your having a problem,

first off i would suggest that you take a look at this support page and see if it helps clear things up:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system-updates/software-update-errors

if that doesnt help mite i suggest clearing your xbox cache by going to system settings then storage then highlight your hard drive and press Y then choose the "clear system cache' option then reboot your router, modem and xbox and see if that fixes the problem. If that doesnt help let me know and we will see if we can figure it out ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings, xNoMercyx5! Very sorry to hear you're having trouble connecting to LIVE. To start, let's take a look at this sticky: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx. Can you please post your responses to the questions in bold at the bottom of the page? That will enable us to start the troubleshooting process.

Thank you in advance! Standing by. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.