Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE

Today I tried to connect to XBL and it won't let me. In the test connection screen, it says my Xbox can connect to my wifi and the wifi is connected to the internet, but I can't log into XBL itself. I've tried every solution I can think of. I've cleared the connections settings from my Xbox, I've port forwarded, I've unplugged the router and then plugged it back in, but to no avail. 

I haven't had any connection problems since I got it in November, and this situation has really confused me as to the source of the problem. I don't know if it's a problem with my ISP itself or something (which is Xplornet if that means anything), and I'd really appreciate some help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Nah, a friend of mine messaged me shortly after I posted this and told me how to fix it. Just had to clear my console's cache with this particular problem, worked like a charm. Thanks for the reply, though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello EpicGingy,

I had this problem the other day, everything was fine internet wise but I couldn't connect to xbox live.

I found out that Xbox Live was having some issues and or maintenance. If thats not the case then I would talk to your ISP.

http://www.xbox.com/status

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.