Can't connect to Xbox Live...

My console has not allowed me to connect to Xbox Live for the past week. I've recently transferred my profile from its hard drive to a USB storage device and think this may be related to the issue somehow. I have ensured that all wires are fully working and have no problems with my network connection. When I test my Xbox Live Connection the "Test Status" reads: Network - Connected, Internet - Connected, Xbox Live - Failed. When I try to connect I am prompted with the following message - "Your console can't connect to Xbox Live." and the error code "8015190E". When I search the code: 8015190E - I am brought to the following page: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-8015190e - which states that my XBL account is blocked?? I have tried all the solutions on Xbox.com (such as clearing my system cache and removing the previous update) to solve this problem and have had no success. I'm really annoyed at the shoddy service I have so far received from Xbox Support. When I try to connect to Xbox Live on my brother's console with HIS hard drive I am given an update to download. When I try to download the update I am given the following error status code: 3f4b-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751. I haven't a clue what's going on and I'm getting really tired of Microsoft's constant, ambiguous issues.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Greetings Riddler!

Could you try go trough the instruction steps where to manually update the system software using your USB flash drive (configure to use with the Xbox 360). Here's how! 

I would also recommend that you, if you haven't already, start add security proofs like phone numbers, alternate email addresses, and security questions and answers to your Microsoft account. This information is essential to ensure that your account is well secured and meets the security standards that Microsoft now provides. 

Post back and let us know how that goes and we'll work from there. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Try going to the Microsoft Account sign in page here: https://account.live.com/ and entereing the details you use for your Xbox Live account. If your account is actually blocked there will be an email informing you so and presenting options to remove the block.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried to manually update the system software like you suggested taidara but nothing happened when I restarted the console... I just added 2 emails, a phone number and a security question to my security proofs. Still nothing. When I test the connection, it is Xbox Live that fails. When I click "more info" the status report reads:

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 30A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0000

L: 8015 - 190E

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wired

A: 192.168.1.55/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1.254

D: 192.168.1.254/0.0.0.0

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you please post up the make and model of your router and your modem as well.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, sorry for the delay in responding - it is a "Netopia 2247NWG".

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm having the same problem, done pretty much every troubleshooting

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Riddler!

I'm sorry to see that this is still giving you issues. It looks like this is somehow connected to the update that you seem unable to download.

I see that you've tried updating via USB drive. Did you try this on your console or on your brother's console? And did you try powering your console off, unplugging all accessories from the console (Kinect sensor, USB drives, extra controllers, etc) then plugging only the USB drive with the update on it into your console and powering the console on? If not, give that a shot and let us know what happens.

If you're still receiving that error code, here's a couple questions for you:

1. What region are you currently located in?
  2. What region is your account currently located in?
  3. Do you have a friend/family member that wouldn't mind letting you try updating your console using their internet connection to see if that yields better results?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there!

@FrankTheTankX4, if the above steps don't work for you and you haven't already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as it lets us tailor our support to you specifically.

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm not sure if my console downloaded the update before it stopped connecting to Xbox Live. I do remember downloading the one for the conversion of Microsoft points to local currency. My Xbox downloaded that no problem. However, my brother doesn't play as much, so maybe the update trying to get through on HIS console is the MSP to Currency update.

Anyway, I've tried to manually update both my Xbox and my brother's, as you suggested, but when I plug in the USB it doesn't pick anything up... It reads it as an empty storage device.

Both my region and my account's region is Dublin, Ireland (PAL). Maybe I can try your third suggestion, but I don't have the time at the moment to lug my Xbox all the way to a family members home to test its connectivity to the internet. Any other suggestions until I can answer your last question?

Thanks for the assistance so far, but just to reiterate - when I test the connection on both consoles, its says both the network and internet are fine and that it is Xbox Live that is failing...

Sorry this didn't help.

Just sorted the problem myself, no thanks to Xbox Support :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Well, glad to hear it's working! How did you resolve it if you don't mind me asking?

Sorry this didn't help.