can't connect to XBOX live

i got this xbox live problem. Last Saturday it worked just fine, but now it has started to act up against me. While testing the connection it puts a stop between the modem and internet. When I press on ''more info'' it keeps telling me ''MTU Error'', even though I know that my MTU settings has been set high enough.

This is the Error status report:

W: 0000-0021

X: 0000-F001

Y: 0000-0000

Z: 0000-0000

ID: 0003-0000

L: 8015-190E

Q:8007-0435

T: Wireless

A: 192.168.100.100/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.1

D: 192.168.1, 0.0.0.0

N: [[my network]]

S: WPA2

C: 7

some help would be appreciated. thank you

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried connecting your Xbox via ethernet instead of Wireless? If you can connect while hard wired that would help eliminate a few things.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok don't panic. Xbox live has had some serious issues with this since Sat. It seems to be more sporatic now and not everywhere at once like it was on Sat. Basically it'll keep signing you out and giving you internet issues, but you wonJt have any on any other devices ie: tablet, smart phone, etc.. Don't delete your profile that'll just cause you to lose game save data and other stuff. Just wait it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

You will NOT lose game data if you select the right response when doing so. You can select "Delete profile ONLY" and it will only delete your profile.

MTU is commonly a wireless interference error, or your internet provider is causing some issues. You can go wired to rule out anything wireless interference. If it's still happening while wired, give support a call. They can help you out better.

Sorry this didn't help.