Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE

"Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE"

This is what this says whenever I try to log into Xbox LIVE. I can log no problem whenever I unplug the Ethernet cable, but whenever I have the cable in and try to log in, it won't log in. This randomly happened to me this weekend and I have no idea what happened...

Whenever I try to recover my account (FlyingWackyears) it says my recovery username/password isn't correct, even though I know for a fact it is correct... and now whenever I logged into my account on here, it gave me this gamertag out of no where, LocoConstant56... 

Does anybody know what happened? I have no messed with my Membership information, and my Xbox LIVE doesn't run out til the end of December...Help please. 

Sincerely,

FlyingWackyears

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hello, you will need to contact Phone Support: support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey all.. I figured it out... I guess someone hacked into my account on here because whenever I went to send my password to my email, it also sent the same notification to an email I did not recognize, so I guess they got the change password email.. I just hope they don't use that account anymore... but I did take that email off that account, and also added my 2 emails I had..

Thank you to all who took their time to read this...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.