Can't Connect To Xbox Live Properly or (Not At All)

Hello for this month and past month I have continued to either not log on or log on temporarily with specific abilities on xbox live not available, I have 2 other xbox live consoles that each of my younger two brothers have and they log on without an issue at all. I HAVE DONE ALL OF YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS MICROSOFT AND SUPPORT TEAM, YOU HAVEN'T HELPED AT ALL IM SORRY TO SAY. I even still have the Xbox Live Reference # from my service complaint : 1167730991. NOW I TRY TO LOG IN TODAY AND NOT ONLY CANT I CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE AGAIN BUT NOW THERE IS A SERVICE ALERT! WHAT IS THIS!? I have even talked to one of your engineers and they completely put the blame on MY INTERNET PROVIDER AND THEY SAID EVERYTHING IS IN CHECK! THEY EVEN SENT A GUY HERE TO RUN AND CHECK EVERYTHING. WIRED OR WIRELESS IT DOESNT WORK!  SO WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY!? Please dont tell me to go through all those methods that CLEARLY HAVENT WORKED. THIS PROBLEM HAS OCCURRED RIGHT AFTER THE XBOX LIVE DASHBOARD UPDATE!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Many people share your frustration, and I don't say that lightly as I am someone who is in the same seat as yourself.  Until XBOX/Microsoft posts something to let us know what is going on I think the frustration will continue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problems, I am glad its not just me!

Since the last update its been very hit and miss if I connect to xbox live and its now becoming very frustrating, whether I am on wireless or wired its hit and miss, I have now taken to resetting the xbox until it works, it can take up to 10 resets to get on, I have just been trying then and it took about 6 tries to get onto live. Its deffo a problem, there are too many people having the issue for it to be all of our routers (and the fact that rebooting it many times fixes it suggests its something on the Microsoft side of things....

http://www.madmont.com

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm down.  First time in a long time.  It would be nice if they update their XBL status page as the outage listed is for people who "cannot send messages via xbox.com" which ain't a concern for me.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey Clutch, sorry to hear you're upset! If you take a few minutes to answer the bold questions listed in this post, I'm confident we can help sort things out. For all other posters in this thread, please create your own thread in which you answer those same questions, so we can provide you the best support possible. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.