Can't connect to xbox live, please help

This is becoming extremely frustrating. I haven't been able to sign in to xbox live for about a week now. On the xbox live connection test it gets as far as network and then fails on internet. I have done all the solutions listed in the guides provided more than once, for both wireless and wired and it doesn't work for either connection. Please someone help me with this problem, because I'm getting scarce that I might have to go buy a new xbox because of this problem. 

Thanks. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Man that's definitely no fun!  OK, to get into this, we'll want to start with this info here: forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx that'll let us know what we need to know about your network setup and also about what's happening in the connection currently.  Just to get started though, the first troubleshooting step I will suggest is unplugging the router and modem for a good few minutes each and letting them boot up completely before you reconnect the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi friend okay? Alert xbox live means that the server's own microsoft MAINTENANCE and in this very sad case but it is not his fault but the internet or microsoft console is always updating the safety of xbox live and why it happens and then everything will be better and you do not spend more this situation hugs :)

Sorry this didn't help.

in these days i had quite same problem, i cannot log in with my profile, with a strage error, code 80048821... problably it s a microsft problem!! wait again for help!!

Sorry this didn't help.