Can't connect to xbox live party. WTF?????

So me and a few friends have been trying to join each others parties on xbox live and it will absolutely not let any of us join up. We all keep getting the "can't join xbox live party" notification with all combinations of "you start a party and invite the rest of us. not working? ok ill start a party and invite everyone..." and so on. Now the kicker of all this is when we all hop on left 4 dead 2, when we jump in an online multiplayer and end up in the same lobby, we can all talk to each other inside the games chat system, so we know its not the game, or our internet, or our routers, and it was all working no problem about 2 weeks ago. and nothing has changed in our setups so it all really seems like its on xbox's side that is having problems. All live accounts are gold as well.  I'm just wondering if anyone else has been having the same problems as us or does somebody know something we dont? Any help or feedback would be awesome. These zombies ain't gonna kill themselves.....

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Grave! I understand you and your friends are not able to join a party with each other. Are you only having issues with these people, or do you have an issue joining anyone on Xbox LIVE from your profile? I would suggest starting with you and your friends checking that your NATs are set to open. You can get steps to do this here (forums.xbox.com/.../34069.aspx). Please ensure that all of you and your friends do this step to make sure we're not missing something basic. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have also had problems just trying to join a party with another friend. same issue. The NAT settings have never been messed with before and like i said, everything was working fine until recently. Me and my buddies will see what we can do with our settings. Thank you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.