Can't connect to Xbox live or download the latest patch

The first error message I got was something like this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-C000-000E which indicated hardware failure and it needs to be repaired but after I pulled the HDD in and out I got this 3F4B-4099-A080-0F00-8007-2EE2 (games play fine)

I have cleared the cache, port forwarding and every possible little thing there is to do. I'm all out of ideas, any tips?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hi datapack,

I've just read a 6 page forum thread on this issue and the Xbox support guys 'n' gals would like you to post this issue in the following forum so they can assist you.

forums.xbox.com/.../4231.aspx

Regards

BoA

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks i'll try over there.

Sorry this didn't help.

I tried that, specifically I tried the USB download. I had already cleared the cache and even purchased the internal drive for my 4GB 360. The USB wouldn't be read when the system boot, so it didn't see the update, and went to the internet again, so I disconnected the physical network cable. Rebooted, and still wouldn't read the USB. I went into setup, networks, and saw that it was connected to my wireless router. I disconnected that, and rebooted, still didn't get the USB update to be loaded. Our of frustration, I connected my network cable again and attempted to sign on. I said yes when prompted to download from the internet and guess what.... it worked.

I'm wondering if there was an issue being connected wirelessly and physically to the same network.

You would think that if we are smart enough to choose the physical network over wireless on a Windows laptop, then Xbox 360 would be smart enough.

The error code I got was:

3F4B-4099-A080-0F00-8007-2EE2

which isn't listed on the support page.

So if you are getting this error, make sure to disconnect any wireless connections if you are physically connected!

Sorry this didn't help.

NOTHING IS WORKING FOR ME

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey, callofdutymario! This thread is over a year old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into, any error codes you may be receiving, your router, modem, and internet provider information, and all the troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums! :)

Sorry this didn't help.