Can't Connect to Xbox Live on 360

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to resolve a problem on my 360 (Slim model)  for some time now without success. About a week ago i could no longer connect to Xbox Live on my 360.

• When my console launches a message pops up that says "a problem occurred while signing in. Please try again."
  • When i select to connect to Xbox Live on the dashboard, i get the error message "8015190E".
  • Testing my network connection tells me that my Xbox can connect to the wireless, and the wireless to the internet, but not the internet to Xbox Live.

I have already tried to fix the issue, including clearing the cache 3 times, restoring network setting to factory defaults, performing an extended power cycle and port forwarding. I have also deleted my profile, but cannot download it as i have no live connection.

The only other thing of note is that i can connect to live on my Xbox One, and another 360 in the same household without issue. All devices are connected to the same router.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Australia, Victoria
Modem brand & model number: Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n
Router brand & model number: Netgear Cg3000v2
Wireless adapter? Internal
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes
Do you have a NAT error? No
Any Error Codes you encounter: 8015190E
Who is your ISP? Optus
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown?
W: 0000 - 0021
X: 0000 - F009
Y: 30A8 - 4840
Z: 0000 - 0000
ID: 0006 - 0000
L: 8015 - 190E
Q: 8007 - 0435
T: Wireless
D: 198.142.0.51, 211.29.132.12
S: WPA2
C: 6

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you looked into the error code and the solution all this info can be found here

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8015190e

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have completed the steps in that link, but still cannot connect unfortunately.

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings Peytz!
[quote user="Peytz"]Modem brand & model number: Apple Airport Extreme 802.11n
Router brand & model number: Netgear Cg3000v2[/quote]Is there a particular reason, to why you have an additonal router, (Airport Extreme) part from the built-in (Netgear CG3000v2)? Or, do you use the AE to extend wireless connectivity for your WLAN?

Could you verify If your Netgear and AE is doing NAT, (Network Address Translation).

[quote user="Peytz"]The only other thing of note is that i can connect to live on my Xbox One, and another 360 in the same household without issue. All devices are connected to the same router.[/quote]Have you manually configured any port forwarding rule? Simple Yes, or No will do.

Thank you!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Taidara

The AE is used to extend wireless connectivity.

This netgear router supplied to me by my ISP does not give the option to turn off NAT, which i think may be the problem. However i have not seen any NAT errors on my 360. And the other two Xbox devices can connect properly.

I have manually configured port forwarding rules.

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.