Can't connect to Xbox LIVE most of the time

About 75 % of the time i can't connect to live, and it either just says that I can't connect to live or this error message pops up:

80072ee2

and another one sometimes comes up but i forget the code.

This has been happening since the last big xbox update, and i have a lot of trouble installing game updates now

I have no problems with my internet connection from other devices.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Pennsylvania
Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number: 
Netgear, wndr4000
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?xbox 360s

After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000-0021
X:0000-f009
Y:20A8-4840
Z:0000-0000
ID:FFFF-FFFF
L:0015-10F0
Q:8007-0435
T:Wireless
D:192.168.1.1, 0.0.0.0
S:no security
C:

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is probably a issue dealing with your internet connection. Maybe the connection doesn't have a strong signal in order to use xbox live. I suggest going to support and giving them this information.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi there! The code 80072EE2 means that your connection to a Marketplace download timed out. There are a few things you can do to fix this:

1. Try to download your purchase again. To do this, press your Guide button, select Settings, then Account, then Download History. Select what you were downloading and try it again.

2. If that doesn't help, you can power cycle your router. To do this, unplug your router and leave it off for at least 1 minute. Then, plug it back in and wait until all the software is uploaded. Then, log back in and try it again.

3. If that doesn't help, when you download something, just stay on the loading screen until the download is complete. It may take a while, but it helps.

4. If that doesn't help, contact your ISP and see if there are any restrictions on your connectivity. If so, they may be able to free up some bandwidth for you so you can get up and running again!

Hope this helps!

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you please provide the type of internet connection you have

if you have a wireless/satellite internet well most of the time you won't be able to connect. since those types of connection are unstable most of the time yeah sure you are able to browse. But the thing is it's not stable enough to maintain a good connection with Xbox Live servers

Sorry this didn't help.