Can't connect to xbox live, again........

Hey, this has happened to me also. Brand new xbox for christmas, set up live, and accounts that day using the free month subscription. played it for the day.

next day tried to log in and redeem the 12 month gold i'd bought and the 2000 points, but couldn't get on. Connected to internet but not xbox live. The day after that it would not even connect to the internet (just the wifi).

Have tried every troubleshoot solution on the website, tried calling the number which does'nt exist, couldnt leave my number cause it said it wasn't a valid number, tried an ethernet cable, tried another router at a different location, also have rung my internet provider and they have said it's fine.

My poor son has spent so much of his own money and has still not enjoyed any xbox live, he can't even play multiplayer on black ops II.

I can't believe i haven't been able to talk to a person about this.

Please help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 18 Applies to:

Hey, sorry to hear of your connection issues. You say you've tried plenty of solutions on the site. Have you attempted to try connecting with the router at all? It could also be possible the console itself has a bad ethernet port on it. If can connect via wifi but not ethernet cable, it could be a bad port. If you have a friend or other family member with a 360, try seeing their console will connect the same way. If it can connect, you may need to send the console in for repairs or replace it. Let us know if this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

thanks mate. That is the last thing possible i can try. i've tried everything else possible.

the cable didn't work, so i guessed trying another box to see what happened.

Just wondering why i can't talk to someone, on the phone for support? i Thought that a Billion dollar company might have some tech support available!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there!  We can keep troubleshooting here if you like, but have you tried contacting support here? Contact us. That'll be the best way to reach them if you wanted to talk to someone one-on-one. What exactly is your system doing right now? 

Sorry this didn't help.