Can't connect to Xbox Live after downloading The New Xbox one experience

I downloaded the new windows 10 themed dashboard that is available to xbox preview program members, and now I cant log into my account. I get an error message saying something like "another profile is using this email" I cant remember exactly what it said, but I can sign in with my account on xbox 360. other profiles on my xbox one can sign in fine. Is there a way to fix this? I've tried pretty much everything: unplugging all cords and plugging them back in, I tried deleting my account, and many other things. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 47 Applies to:
Answer

For everyone having problems connecting to online when your xbox is on, and clearly connected to online. If you're connected with ethernet, unplug turn xbox Completely off(Not instant on), replug in the cord and then restart your xbox and it should work fine. If you are wireless, resetting your router instead of unplugging should produce the same effect after the restart.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

I just tried signing in today and it's working :) for those of you that have this problem, just wait a few days and it should fix itself

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.